Follow Me on Social Media

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Goodreads

Tuesday 18 February 2020

Angel Beats! (Probably before 06/10/2019 and Attack on Titan) -- Anime Series Review

Date Created: 18/02/2020 12:42

(18/02/2020)
(18/08/2021) Added Grammar Corrections
The thing you notice when you want to watch most anime is that the trailer almost never tells you anything about what it's about. I think that's how it should be, but you can see how that may be annoying if you want a taste of it before digging in. In the case of Angel Beats!, it's very difficult to show any good points in the trailer because in reality there aren't many since it had to be cut short — at least that's what I heard.

If you want to know why it's worth watching this anime with a bite taken out of the middle, I'd say Yui. Her character development is pretty much the only things that made me like this, it is fantastic. In fact, my little brother said that he'd watch it just after watching the final clip of her, although I'm pretty sure he's now going to be disappointed about the rest of the content.

Rating (Out of Five): 4

Click on the poster to view the IMDb Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment