Follow Me on Social Media

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Goodreads

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Sentouin, Hakenshimasu! --- Anime Series Review (18/08/2021 - 22/08/2021)

Date Created: 18/08/2021 23:13


Started Watching: 18/08/2021

Completed: 22/08/2021 (Episodes 1-6)

(18/08/2021)

My little brother and I started watching this today after he recommended it. We watched two episodes.

He said he told me about this anime when it was released, but I don't remember that.

My initial impressions seemed to be the same ones I had with Kono Suba; I didn't like it at first, when I was just watching some clips from it, but then the actual thing was quite good. Not as good as Kono Suba, of course.

(19/08/2021)

We watched episode 3 and half of episode four before a door-to-door salesman interrupted us.

I feel like I don't enjoy it nearly as much as Kono Suba. Though I'm probably only saying that because I haven't had enough sleep recently.

(21/08/2021)

We finished episode 4. It was almost four o'clock, so I decided to wrap things up.

Vijay is really enjoying this series, but I don't really like it. Maybe it's because the ecchi seems a bit excessive to me.

(22/08/2021)

We watched episode 5 and 6 today up until the end of the first arc. I really can take any more of it, so I am going to stop watching. It's not very funny in my opinion, although my little brother seems to like it.


Rating (Out of 5): 2


Click on the Poster to read the IMDb Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment