Follow Me on Social Media

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Goodreads

Thursday 26 September 2024

RAINBOW 二舎六房の七人 --- Anime Series Review (25/09/2024 - )

 Date Created: 26/09/2024 09:02


Started Watching: 25/09/2024

Finished: -


(26/09/2024)

This is about 6 young prisoners that are in a prison that is like hell on earth. Most of the cruelest most disgusting things that can happen in a prison happen to these guys.

I started watching this so I could become manly again. I miss being comfortable in my body and wanting to exercise. I want to get back into that rather than going into this rabbit-hole that is being a femboy. If I start exercising, that will have life long benifits.

(27/09/2024)

Since Rokurouta Sakuragi is gone now, the main story about him is now finished (EP 14: Revenge). Now it looks like the next part is about Mario and him going after the nurse who liked Sakuragi (I think). I’m not sure if I should keep watching. I wanted Sakuragi to live!


Rating (Out of 5): 4

Click on the poster to read the MyAnimeList description!

No comments:

Post a Comment