Follow Me on Social Media

Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Goodreads

Sunday 9 February 2020

Sword Art Online (Probably before 29/12/2019 : Tsurezure Children) -- Anime Series Review

Date Created: 09/02/2020 18:06

I don't know why but a lot of people don't like this anime and say that it's just wishfulfillment for weebs. But isn't all fantacy supposed to be wishfulfillment.

What ever they say, this has got to be one of the best animes I've ever watched; I can't help but cry along with Kirito's (Kirigaya Kazuto) and his friends and fight along with them, expecially when his theme comes on.

There are a lot of different plots all muddled in, some are just to be funny others are serious; there's even a murder mistery

All in all, in my opinion, it's amazing and I definately recomend it.

Rating (Out of Five): 5

Click on the poster to view the IMDb Review!

No comments:

Post a Comment